A prospective trial evaluating safety and efficacy of bevacizumab plus paclitaxel combination therapy in patients with HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer in routine oncology practice in Germany
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (n=2135) of a pooled analysis from ML21165, AVANTI and AVAREG studies assessing real-world effectiveness and safety in clinically important subgroups, presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 01 Mar 2016 Final results (n=865) published in the Anticancer Research.
- 01 Sep 2014 New trial record