A Phase 1, Randomized, Subject- And Investigator-Blind, Sponsor Open, Placebo Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Escalation Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of PF-04958242 Following Oral Dose Capsules In Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4958242 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia; Sensorineural hearing loss
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.