An Investigator-driven, Prospective, Parallel-group, Randomised, Open, Blinded Outcome Assessment (PROBE), Multi-centre Trial to Determine the Optimal Anticoagulation Therapy for Patients Untergoing Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AXAFA; AXAFA-AFNET5
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 11 Feb 2015 New source identified and integrated ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record (ISRCTN87711003 )