A Multi-Center, Two-Stage, Open-Label Phase I and Randomized, Active Controlled, Masked Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intravitreal Implantation of NT-503-3 Encapsulated Cell Technology Compared With Eylea for the Treatment of Recurrent CNV Secondary to AMD
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NT 503 (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration; Choroidal neovascularisation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GNT Pharma
- 08 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 170 to 110 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Aug 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.