A Multi-center Noninterventional Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Neupro (Rotigotine Transdermal Patch) and Levodopa Combination Therapy in Patients With Parkinson's Disease (NEUPART)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary) ; Levodopa
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEUPART
- Sponsors UCB
- 08 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from Baseline to end of the Observational Period in Unified Parkinsons Disease Rating Scale Part II (UPDRS Part II) total score), according to results presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 08 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.