A Phase I/II Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin (BV), Ifosfamide (I), Carboplatin (C), and Etoposide (E) for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma (BV-ICE).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BV-ICE
- 06 Dec 2016 Initial results (n=16) assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 03 Nov 2016 According to Seattle Genetics media release, data will be presented at the 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting Dec 2016.
- 20 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.