Open-label, Phase II, Single Arm Study to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Recombinant Human C1 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Acute Attacks in Pediatric Patients With Hereditary Angioedema, From 2 up to and Including 13 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Conestat alfa (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pharming Group NV
- 04 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a Pharming Group media release.
- 27 Oct 2017 This study has been completed in Italy.
- 10 Oct 2017 This study has been completed in Hungary (end date: 2017-07-17).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History