An Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Canagliflozin (TA-7284) as add-on to GLP-1 Analogue in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary) ; Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.