An Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Single Ascending Dose Study in Healthy Subjects to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of KBP-5074 Following Oral Administration and With a Food Effect Panel
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs KBP 5074 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Renal failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors KBP Biosciences
- 26 Jan 2015 Additional study cohorts 4 and 5 with dose 10 mg and 30 mg were added to the study. Number of treatments arms changed from 3 to 6 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2014 New trial record