Immunogenicity and Safety of a Single Dose (Subjects From 3 Years of Age) or Two Doses Given 28 Days Apart (Children From 6 to 35 Months of Age) of a Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine Produced at Shenzhen, China
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.