A randomized, single-blinded, multicenter, phase IV study to compare systemic VEGF protein dynamics following monthly intravitreal injections of 0.5 mg ranibizumab versus 2 mg aflibercept until study week 12 in patients with neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIDE AMD
- Sponsors Novartis
- 29 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Sep 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 29 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Sep 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 24 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 3 Sep 2017.