A Phase II Study of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) Selinexor (KPT-330) in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 25.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.