A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous CR845 in Hemodialysis Patients, and Its Safety and Efficacy in Hemodialysis Patients With Uremic Pruritus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Difelikefalin (Primary)
- Indications Pruritus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cara Therapeutics
- 29 Jun 2016 Results published in a Cara Therapeutics media release.
- 10 Mar 2016 According to a Cara Therapeutics media release, data from this study were presented at Kidney Week 2015, the American Society of Nephrology's Annual Meeting, in November 2015.
- 22 Sep 2015 According to a Cara Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 8th World Congress on Itch