A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Compare the Safety of Rivaroxaban Versus Acetylsalicylic Acid in Addition to Either Clopidogrel or Ticagrelor Therapy in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GEMINI 1 ACS; GEMINI ACS 1
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 18 Mar 2017 Results published in the Internet Document-The Lancet.
- 18 Mar 2017 According to a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is part of Janssen's EXPLORER clinical research program.
- 18 Mar 2017 Results published in a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History