An International, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase 3 Trial Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Rivaroxaban to Reduce the Risk of Major Thrombotic Vascular Events in Patients With Symptomatic Peripheral Artery Disease Undergoing Lower Extremity Revascularization Procedures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VOYAGER PAD
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 24 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 15 Jan 2019.
- 24 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 15 Jan 2019.
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.