Phase IIa Study of ANAVEX2-73 Adaptive-Trial-Design With Repeated Doses, MTD Finding, Pharmacodynamic and Bioavailability Evaluation in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease With a 6-Month Open Label Follow-Up Period
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ANAVEX 2-73 (Primary) ; ANAVEX 2-73 (Primary) ; ANAVEX-2-73/donepezil (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Anavex Life Sciences
- 04 Nov 2017 According to an Anavex Life Sciences media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) Meeting.
- 12 Oct 2017 According to an Anavex Life Sciences media release, the company has announced pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) data from this trial.
- 12 Oct 2017 According to an Anavex Life Sciences media release, the company is planning to discuss new findings from this trial on the conference call.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History