A Multi-center, Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study of a Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal (FAI) Insert in Subjects With Chronic Non-infectious Uveitis Affecting the Posterior Segment of the Eye
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Posterior uveitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors pSivida
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a pSivida media release, 12-month read-out from this trial expected in 2018.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a pSivida media release, the company is expecting to submit an NDA to the US FDA by late December or early January 2018.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History