A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Crossover Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Tropicamide 1 mg Intra-oral Slow Dissolving Muco-adhesive Thin Films to Reduce Hypersalivation in PD Patients Manifesting Sialorrhea Complaints
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tropicamide (Primary)
- Indications Sialorrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NeuroHealing Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.