Romidepsin in Combination With CHOEP as First Line Treatment Before Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Young Patients With Nodal Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas: a Phase I-II Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2023 to 1 Mar 2025.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated