A Multicenter Phase III Uncontrolled Open-label Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of BAY81-8973 in Children With Severe Hemophilia A Under Prophylaxis Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Octocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEOPOLD Kids
- Sponsors Bayer
- 27 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Latvia.
- 12 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 101.
- 09 Feb 2017 This trial has been suspended in Spain.