A Phase I/II, Open-Label Dose Escalation Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Two Dose Levels of PNEUMOSTEM in Premature Infants at High Risk for Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mesenchymal stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Medipost
- 18 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 May 2016 According to Medipost media relese, 90% of the study is complete.
- 22 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 May 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.