A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, 3-Way Crossover Pivotal Study to Assess the Bioequivalence of 2 Abiraterone Acetate Coated Tablet Formulations With Respect to the Current Commercial Abiraterone Acetate Uncoated Tablet Formulation Under Fasted Conditions in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 20 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.