A Phase Ib Clinical Study of BBI608 in Combination With Standard Chemotherapies in Adult Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Napabucasin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boston Biomedical
- 06 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Jun 2017 Results from combination arm of napabucasin with gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel (n=66) presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) 19th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer 2017, according to a Boston Biomedical media release.
- 30 Jun 2017 Results from combination arm of napabucasin with gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel (n=66) published in a Boston Biomedical media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History