Bioequivalence of a Fixed Dose Combination Tablet of Empagliflozin/Metformin Extended Release (25 mg/1000 mg) Compared With the Free Combination of Empagliflozin and Metformin Extended Release Tablets in Healthy Subjects Following a High-fat, High-caloric Meal (an Open-label, Randomised, Single Dose, Crossover Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin/metformin (Primary) ; Empagliflozin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 18 Mar 2017 Results from NCT02230995 and NCT02266472 studies, presented at the 118th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 06 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.