An 8-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of IX-01 on Intravaginal Ejaculatory Latency Time (IELT) and Patient Reported Outcomes in Men With Lifelong Premature Ejaculation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs IX 01 (Primary)
- Indications Premature ejaculation
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEPIX
- Sponsors Ixchelsis
- 25 Jan 2016 Primary endpoint (Mean fold change in geometric Mean IELT) has been met, according to an Ixchelsis media release.
- 25 Jan 2016 Results were published in an Ixchelsis media release.
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History