A Two-Part Study Designed to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetic Profile of MIN-101 and Its Main Metabolites Following Single and Multiple Dose Modified Release Prototype Formulation Administration in Healthy Cytochrome P450 2D6 Extensive Metabolizer Male and Female Subjects, and to Evaluate the Relationship Between the Pharmacokinetic Profile of MIN-101 and Its Main Metabolites and Cardiovascular Parameters.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MIN 101 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Minerva Neurosciences
- 23 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2014 Interim results published in a Minerva Neurosciences media release.
- 10 Sep 2014 New trial record