A Phase 1b Study of Duvelisib Administered in Combination With Obinutuzumab in Patients With CLL/SLL Previously Treated With a Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (BTKi) (SYNCHRONY)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Duvelisib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SYNCHRONY
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Verastem
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 64 to 46 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.