A Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With REP 2139-Ca and Pegasys in Patients With Hepatitis B / Hepatitis D Co-infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; REP 2139-Ca (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B; Hepatitis D
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors REPLICor
- 20 Apr 2017 Results published in a Replicor media release.
- 20 Apr 2017 According to a Replicor media release, results from this trial were presented at the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) 2017 annual meeting.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History