A Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With REP 2139-Ca and Pegasys in Patients With Hepatitis B / Hepatitis D Co-infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; REP 2139-Ca (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B; Hepatitis D
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors REPLICor
- 28 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a REPLICor media release, data were published in The Lancet Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- 20 Apr 2017 Results published in a Replicor media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History