A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Vehicle Controlled, Multicenter Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Granexin Gel in the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcer (GAIT 1)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ACT 1 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer; Leg ulcer; Scars
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAIT 1
- Sponsors FirstString Research
- 27 Jul 2016 According to Relief Therapeutics media release, top-line data is expected in 2018.
- 29 Jan 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Sep 2014 New trial record