Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of I-131-CLR1404 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CLR 1404 I-131 (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Cellectar Biosciences
- 07 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Cellectar Biosciences media release.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Cellectar Biosciences media release, Cohort 5 will utilize two 15.625 mCI/m2 doses given one week apart with the total combined dose equaling 31.25 mCi/m2, the same total dose provided to patients that resulted in a partial response in Cohort 4.
- 27 Sep 2017 According to a Cellectar Biosciences media release, based on the data from fourth cohort, the company is planning to move into a fifth cohort using a multi-dose regimen.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History