An active safety surveillance study for the nasal live-attenuated influenza vaccine (LAIV) Fluenz Tetra during the 2014/2015 influenza season
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 3250 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 20 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2014 to 2 Jan 2015 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 10 Dec 2014 Accrual to date is 166% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record