A 2 Part, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Titration, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics Study (Part 1) Followed by an Open-Label Efficacy and Safety Evaluation (Part 2) of SRP4053 in Patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Amenable to Exon 53 Skipping
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SRP 4053 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sarepta Therapeutics
- 19 Jul 2017 According to Sarepta Therapeutics media release, the compay anticipates announcing the results of this study by the end of 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.