A 2 Part, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Titration, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics Study (Part 1) Followed by an Open-Label Efficacy and Safety Evaluation (Part 2) of SRP4053 in Patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Amenable to Exon 53 Skipping
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SRP 4053 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sarepta Therapeutics
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a Sarepta Therapeutics media release, data from the study will be presented at the 22nd International Annual Congress of the World Muscle Society (WMS) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History