A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Phase 2 Clinical Trial to Evaluation the Safety and Efficacy of GR-MD-02 for the Treatment of Liver Fibrosis and Resultant Portal Hypertension in Patients With Nash Cirrhosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GR MD 02 (Primary)
- Indications Liver cirrhosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NASH-CX
- Sponsors Galectin Therapeutics
- 05 Dec 2017 Results presented in Galectin Therapeutics media release.
- 04 Dec 2017 According to a Galectin Therapeutics media release, the company will issue a press release announcing the results of this trial on December 5, 2017. The company will host a conference call and webcast, including a slide presentation.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Galectin Therapeutics media release, all patients in this trial have completed all 52 weeks of infusions and 100% of the doses have been administered.