An Open Label Extension of Study HGT-HIT-045 Evaluating Long-Term Safety and Clinical Outcomes of Intrathecal Idursulfase-IT Administered in Conjunction With Intravenous Elaprase in Pediatric Patients With Hunter Syndrome and Cognitive Impairment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idursulfase (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis II
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Shire
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 02 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Jul 2021.