A Study Evaluating BPX-501 T Cells and AP1903 for Prevention of Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD) After Haploidentical, Related, T Cell-Depleted Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Non-Malignant Diseases
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivogenlecleucel (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DOTTI
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 14 May 2015 Data published in a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 May 2015 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were published in Blood.
- 14 May 2015 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT) 18th Annual Meeting.