An Open-Label Extension Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Ferumoxytol for the Episodic Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia in Pediatric Subjects with Chronic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferumoxytol (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as several factors contributed to significant challenges in enrollment and led the sponsor to discontinue the AMAG-FER-CKD-253 study as designed.
- 15 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2014 New trial record