An Open-Label Phase 1/2 Study to Investigate the Preliminary Safety and Activity of Aldoxorubicin Plus Ifosfamide/Mesna in Subjects With Metastatic, Locally Advanced, or Unresectable Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary) ; Ifosfamide; Mesna
- Indications Chondrosarcoma; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Osteosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=27) assessing efficacy and toxicity presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 May 2017 Based on the results obtained to date, the company has decided to stop further aldoxorubicin dose escalation and continue to enroll only in the 250mg/m2 cohort.
- 17 May 2017 According to a CytRx Corporation media release, the data from this and other clinical trials evaluating aldoxorubicin in sarcomas, along with our several other completed clinical and preclinical studies, will form the basis of the planned NDA submission to the US FDA.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History