An Open-Label Phase 1/2 Study to Investigate the Preliminary Safety and Activity of Aldoxorubicin Plus Ifosfamide/Mesna in Subjects With Metastatic, Locally Advanced, or Unresectable Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary) ; Ifosfamide; Mesna
- Indications Chondrosarcoma; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Osteosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a CytRx Corporation media release, CytRx and NantCell executed a strategic licensing agreement for the global rights to aldoxorubicin. CytRx has been actively working with NantCell to transition the ongoing studies.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=27) assessing efficacy and toxicity presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 May 2017 Based on the results obtained to date, the company has decided to stop further aldoxorubicin dose escalation and continue to enroll only in the 250mg/m2 cohort.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History