Phase I multiple-escalating dose trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of dextromethodone in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethadone (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms MAD
- Sponsors Relmada Therapeutics
- 04 Jan 2016 Status changed from planning to completed, as per Remalda Therapeutics media release.
- 17 Aug 2015 Relmada Therapeutics received a no objection letter from Health Canada to conduct this study, according to a company media release.
- 10 Jun 2015 According to a Relmada Therapeutics media release, this trial is expected to start in the second half of 2015.