Pharmacokinetics of BC-3781 in the pulmonary epithelial lining fluid, skeletal muscle tissue, subcutaneous adipose tissue and in plasma of Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lefamulin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Nosocomial pneumonia; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Nabriva Therapeutics
- 07 Jan 2016 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- 16 Sep 2014 New trial record
- 09 Sep 2014 Results presented at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.