A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy of Topical SGX301 (Synthetic Hypericin) and Fluorescent Bulb-Light Irradiation for the Treatment of Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hypericin (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLASH
- Sponsors Soligenix
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Soligenix media release, the National Cancer Institute (NCI), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has awarded Soligenix a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant of approximately $1.5 million over two years to support the conduct of this trial.
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 22 Feb 2017 According to Soligenix media release, results from this study are expected by end of this year 2017.