RAnDomized Trial of SPI-2012 Versus Pegfilgrastim in the Management of Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia in Breast CANCEr Patients Receiving Docetaxel and Cyclophosphamide (TC) (ADVANCE)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eflapegrastim (Primary)
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANCE
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to file BLA in fourth quarter of 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticalsmedia release, topline results from this study are expected in first quarter of 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release.