Pilot Study of a Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal Insert (FA-i) to Treat Intermediate-, Posterior-, or Panuveitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Intermediate uveitis; Panuveitis; Posterior uveitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Apr 2016 Study design changed from randomized to open label and number of arms changed from 2 to 1 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 6 to 18 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov