Donafenib in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Randomized Phase 1B Study of Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Donafenib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceuticals
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the safety and efficacy of Donafenib in the patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.