Phase I One-Month Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Acceptability Study of Intravaginal Rings Releasing Tenofovir and Levonorgestrel or Tenofovir Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir (Primary) ; Levonorgestrel
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CONRAD
- 08 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.