A randomized, single-blinded, multicenter, phase IV study to compare systemic VEGF protein dynamics following monthly intravitreal injections of 0.5 mg ranibizumab versus 2 mg aflibercept until study week 12 in patients with visual impairment due to diabetic macular edema
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms TIDE DME
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Oct 2016 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 15 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.