A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Single Ascending Dose and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of FP-025, a Matrix Metalloproteinase-12 (MMP-12) Inhibitor, in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FP 025 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Foresee Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Foresee Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 18 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.