A Phase I, Open-Label, Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of AAV2/6 Factor IX Gene Therapy Via Zinc Finger Nuclease (ZFN) Mediated Targeted Integration of SB-FIX in Adult Subjects With Severe Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB FIX (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Sangamo Therapeutics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jan 2017 According to a Sangamo BioSciences media release, data from this study is expected in late 2017 or early 2018.
- 06 Jan 2017 According to a Sangamo Therapeutics media release, this trial was originally conducted by Sangamo BioSciences but later on this company's name changed to Sangamo Therapeutics.